We are looking for a member to join our Supervisory Committee. Please review the requirements below and download an application if interested.
• Select an accounting firm and sign the engagement letter for all audits required by our
• Review any/all findings in the annual audit and monthly internal audits. Ensure that
corrections were made in a timely manner by staff.
• Oversee the inspection of securities, cash, and accounts of the credit union.
• Verify that adequate internal controls are established and effectively maintained to
safeguard the credit union’s assets.
• Have authority to suspend any board member by unanimous vote; if necessary, in
accordance with regulations.
• Prepare an annual report for the members at the annual meeting.
• Carry out all other duties as required by law, regulation, or the credit union’s bylaws.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and a member in good standing.
• Prefer at least one year of membership, but not required.
• Must agree to a background review to meet bonding guidelines.
• Must agree to sign the Oath of Office and Conflict of Interest Statement.
• Accounting background and/or education in this area and/or related work experience is
• Must be able to attend meetings. (Usually 1 Per Quarter)
• Approximately 1- 4 hours/quarter.