Make in-person or self-service transactions at thousands of locations nationwide.
As a member of CNEFCU, you now have access to one of the largest branch networks in the financial industry.
Visit tellers for loan payments, deposits, transfers and inquiries at more than 5,400 CO-OP Shared Branch locations nationwide.
Quickly and easily perform many common transactions at hundreds of CO-OP Shared Branch express self-service terminals in participating credit unions.
To access your account you’ll need three things*:
- The full name of your credit union: Coastal New England Federal Credit Union
- Your account or member number
- A valid US, state, county, federal, or city government issued picture identification with signature
*Additional rules may apply for you to transact business on your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CO-OP Shared Branch Express?
CO-OP Shared Branch express is a shared branching service delivered primarily through self-service terminals. It enables you to skip teller lines, have 24/7 access to many locations and conduct your most frequent transactions quickly and easily.
What do I need to access my accounts?
- Name of your credit union
- Account Number (you must be an account owner)
- ATM/debit/credit card or driver’s license with magnetic stripe with your name (must match name on account)
The first time you use CO‑OP Shared Branch express, you’ll need to know a few account details:
- Primary Account Holder’s Social Security or Tax ID Number associated with your account
- Phone number associated with your account
- Zip code associated with your account
- Street Number of the address associated with your account
What will I be able to do?
- Cash advance
- Transfer funds
- Cash* and check deposit
- Cash payment*
- Check payment
- Transfer payment
- Balance inquiry
- Check transaction history
*Not available at all locations.
How do I find a Co-Op Shared Branch Location?
- Visit co-opsharedbranch.org
- Download the mobile app from Apple App Store® or Google Play™
- Call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP
- Ask a teller
- Look for a branch with the Co-Op Shared Branch Logo